George was appointed to the Board in November 2018. He brings significant experience of asset management following a 30-year career with the Royal Bank of Canada. He has strong international asset management experience in both Canada and the US as well as in other international markets, including the UK and Asia.
Skills and experience
George’s career began in accountancy at Arthur Andersen, Toronto. Following this, George served in various financial and wealth management roles at the Royal Bank of Canada, including serving as a member of the Group Executive board responsible for RBC’s global asset and wealth management and insurance businesses.
- Ontario Power Generation (non-executive director)
- AOG Resources Limited (non-executive director)
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (non-executive director)
- AOG Group (non-executive director)
- Cenovus Energy Inc. (non-executive director)
- Audit Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Risk Committee