19 Aug 2020
Legal & General America Designated a Great Place to Work™ for Fifth Year in a Row
Legal & General America (LGA), a top 10 U.S. life insurer, has been certified as a Great Place to Work™ for the fifth year in a row by Great Place to Work U.S., a global authority on workplace culture.
In fact, 76% of LGA employees say that LGA is a great place to work – in comparison, only 58% of employees at the average U.S.-based company say the same about their place of work.
Additional figures that point to the culture of the company include:
- 90% of employees say they feel good about how the company contributes to the community;
- 86% of employees believe management is honest and ethical in its business practices;
- 85% of employees state that they were made to feel welcome when joining the company;
- 84% of employees feel they are given a lot of responsibility; and
- 84% of employees assert they are able to take time off when they think it’s necessary.
For more information on LGA’s designation, visit: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1458425
I am thrilled that LGA has been announced a Great Place to Work™ for the fifth year in a row. We strive to foster an environment that upholds responsibility and commitment in both our company and community. This accolade is a nod to our dedicated employees and their hard work.
Mark Holweger, President and CEO of LGA
Name: Jason Konschnik
Role: Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Company: Legal & General America
Tel: +1 203-815-5433