At Legal & General we have a number of policies that guide our business and behaviours reaffirming our commitment to being a responsible and transparent organisation.
Corporate policies and codes of practice to run our business
- Group conflict of Interest (PDF, 141KB)
- Group Code of Ethics (PDF, 211KB)
- Group environmental policy (PDF, 80KB)
- Health and Safety Commitment (PDF, 31KB)
- Group Internal Audit Charter (PDF, 213KB)
- Women in Finance (PDF, 150KB)
- Groupwide donations for charities, social enterprise and not for profit organisations (PDF, 162KB)
- Supplier code of conduct (PDF 113K)
- Our human rights policy (PDF 207KB)
Policies on how we govern and influence
The controversial weapons exclusion list
These are companies where we have decided not to hold equity, provide debt financing, provide business to business insurance, provide pension products or be a landlord. Our Controversial Weapons Policy applies to all shareholder funds across the Legal & General Group of companies.